Services at a glance
RiskSure Ltd undertake and specialise in a wide range of commercial/complex risk type surveys throughout the UK and Europe.
Typical types would include:
- Property & Liability
- Commercial & Complex Risk (all types)
- Leisure businesses
We also deal with other risks so please contact us if you require a survey for any risk not listed above.
RiskSure produce reports to assist underwriters to decide on terms and conditions of insurance policies and specialise in the following areas:
- Fire and perils – examining plans, construction and fire protection systems to assess the risks to a building and its contents
- Accidents and Liability – assessing the possible risks to employees, customers and visitors to a building or site
- Engineering insurance – surveying mechanical and industrial plants, machinery and equipment for faults and risks
- Burglary and theft – inspecting business premises to check security and storage methods.
A key element of our work is to make sure companies have identified and implemented appropriate risk management strategies, considered possible scenarios and introduced health and safety systems and procedures that address and minimise risks.
Typical work activities:
- Undertaking commercial and personal surveys
- Carrying out detailed site surveys
- Collating and assessing risk information on site.
- Assessing and evaluating risk by undertaking appropriate research
- Preparing detailed reports and presentations for underwriters;
- Making recommendations to underwriters about required risk improvements
- Providing advice to clients onsite and discussing highlighted requirements to reduce the risk of future insurance claims;
- Assigning quality grades after improvements have been made.
- Liaising with other professionals eg health and safety, fire officers, brokers, client representatives, underwriters
- Applying technical knowledge and expertise by keeping up to date with all aspects affecting risks eg trade processes, legislation, hazardous materials
- Assessing risks to buildings or to employees and customers
- Developing the business and maintaining the professional reputation of RiskSure with underwriters, brokers and their clients.
Surveys are undertaken to assess exposure and risks that may affect the property. The report format will include full details of construction type, fire and security, flood risk and other liabilities. Each report will contain the relevant Risk Requirements to be implemented to fulfill applicable warranties and policy conditions. Examples of property surveys include; commercial property owners throughout various sectors, including historic and listed buildings.
Complex Risk surveys are part of RiskSure’s portfolio; examples of such cases include:
Precious metal refining (metallurgy) – the process of purifying impure material.
Aluminium alloy ingot manufacturers; Alternative Raw Material plant processes hazardous and non-hazardous industrial wastes and by-products to produce mineral rich additives for bound applications.
Water - management and closed-loop recycling.
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Extinguisher supply and specification to BS5306-8
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Fire alarm design/audit
- Emergency lighting design/audit and risk assessment